We would love for you to join us in the Great Bear Rainforest!
Do you have a question about a visit to our lodge? Give us a call, or send us a message. Please note the following availability before making an inquiry;
- Nightly accommodation - We do not offer nightly accommodation. All stays must be part of a package. These packages are the best way to experience the Great Bear Rainforest as our guides know all the best spots! If you would like a "room only" option, we recommend our friends at Eagle Lodge, located in Hagensborg (where the Bella Coola Airport is located). Other options can be found here: Bella Coola Valley Tourism Association.
- Bear viewing - Grizzly bear sightings are very common during our "bear season" of September 1 - October 16. However, before September 1st it is rare to see grizzly bears. Therefore, if your primary goal is to see bears please join us in bear season. Note: availability is extremely limited. We are currently booking 1 year in advance for bear season! Black bears can be seen occasionally, all summer long.
- June 20 to August 31 - At this time of year we offer the Bella Coola Explorer package.
- September 1 to October 16 - Is prime-time grizzly bear viewing! This is when we offer the Grizzly Bear Safari package.
- Chalets do not have cooking facilities
For employment inquires, please do not use the form below, instead go to the Employment page.
Toll Free Canada / USA: 1.877.982.2407
To get the latest information....and see photos of the latest Grizzly Bear sightings, follow us on any of these social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest, Flikr, YouTube and Vimeo.