We would love for you to join us in the Great Bear Rainforest!
** SPECIAL OFFER FOR 2021 ONLY **
Book the Grizzly Bear Safari package for the month of October and receive an extra night of accommodation and meals for FREE (activities not included on free day)!
Do you have a question about a visit to our lodge? Give us a call, or send us a message. Please note the following availability before making an inquiry;
- Projected Opening Date - Sunday, June 24, 2022
- Nightly accommodation - Available June 27-July 31, 2022. Note: our all-inclusive packages offer better value (the Bella Coola Explorer and the Grizzly Bear Safari)
- Bear viewing - Grizzly bear sightings are very common during our "bear season" of September 1 - October 16. However, before September 1st it is rare to see grizzly bears. Therefore, if your primary goal is to see bears please join us in bear season. Note: availability is extremely limited. We are currently booking 1 year in advance for bear season! Black bears can be seen occasionally, all summer long
- September 1 to October 16 - Is prime-time grizzly bear viewing! This is when we offer the Grizzly Bear Safari package (nightly accommodation is not available). If we are sold out, other options can be found here: Bella Coola Valley Tourism Association
- Chalets do not have cooking facilities
For employment inquires, please do not use the form below, instead, go to the Employment page.
Reservations: +1 604 905 4994
Toll Free (Canada/USA): +1 877 982 2407
To get the latest information....and see photos of the latest Grizzly Bear sightings, follow us on any of these social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Vimeo.
Cancellation & Refunds
We recognize that you may be hesitant to book in these uncertain times. But good news! We want to allay your fears by making booking a trip with us RISK FREE.
*** For 2021 Summer ***
Deposits - A fully refundable 25% deposit is due at the time of booking. This deposit is 100% refundable for cancellations for any reason up to 45 days prior
Balance - Due 45 days prior to the start date of the program. If within 45 days, circumstances related to COVID-19 prevent you from joining us, payment will be postponed until it looks certain that you will be able to travel to us and we will be able to host you.
Cancelling within 45 days due to COVID-19 related circumstances -
If within 45 days, and after the balance payment has been paid, you are unable to travel to us or we are unable to host you due to COVID-19 related circumstances, we will offer you the 2 options below. COVID-19 related circumstances include;
- the Canadian international border remaining closed for non-essential travel
- a governmental travel ban prohibiting you from travelling;
- guidelines issued by the Provincial Health Officer advising you not to travel
- a mandatory self-isolation period that is not feasible for you to adhere to
- Bella Coola being closed to non-essential travel
- You, or someone you have been in close contact with, has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus
1) A full credit of the deposit and the balance payments towards a trip in the next two summers, PLUS we will price-freeze your package so that you avoid paying the annual rate increase upon rescheduling!
2) Receive a full refund of the deposit and balance payments.*
*If you choose to accept a full refund and decide to rebook at a later date, you will be required to pay the annual rate increase upon rebooking.
Tweedsmuir Park Lodge VERY STRONGLY recommends taking out trip cancellation insurance. Due to our seasonal nature and large financial commitments, we cannot make exceptions to our strict Refund Policy. We recommend Lifestyle Financial for all your travel insurance needs. They have made it easy to get an online quote here: Lifestyle Financial. Please contact Lifestyle Financial for all questions pertaining to insurance.