We would love for you to join us in the Great Bear Rainforest!
Do you have a question about a visit to our lodge? Give us a call, or send us a message. Please note the following availability before making an inquiry;
- Nightly accommodation - We do not offer nightly accommodation. All stays must be part of a package. These packages are the best way to experience the Great Bear Rainforest as our guides know all the best spots! If you would like a "room only" option, we recommend our friends at Eagle Lodge, located in Hagensborg (where the Bella Coola Airport is located). Other options can be found here: Bella Coola Valley Tourism Association.
- Bear viewing - Grizzly bear sightings are very common during our "bear season" of September 1 - October 16. However, before September 1st it is rare to see grizzly bears. Therefore, if your primary goal is to see bears please join us in bear season. Note: availability is extremely limited. We are currently booking 1 year in advance for bear season! Black bears can be seen occasionally, all summer long.
- June 20 to August 31 - At this time of year we offer the Bella Coola Explorer package.
- September 1 to October 16 - Is prime-time grizzly bear viewing! This is when we offer the Grizzly Bear Safari package.
- Chalets do not have cooking facilities
For employment inquires, please do not use the form below, instead go to the Employment page.
For NEW inquiries, use the form below or call: +1 604 932 3000
For EXISTING reservations: +1 604 905 4994
For EXISTING reservations (toll free Canada / USA): +1 877 982 2407
To get the latest information....and see photos of the latest Grizzly Bear sightings, follow us on any of these social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest, Flikr, YouTube and Vimeo.