We would love for you to join us in the Great Bear Rainforest!
Do you have a question about a visit to our lodge? Give us a call, or send us a message. Please note the following availability before making an inquiry;
- Bear viewing - Grizzly bear sightings are very common during our "bear season" of August 23 - October 16. However, before August 20 it is extremely rare to see grizzly bears. Therefore if your primary goal is to see bears please join us in bear season. Note: availability is extremely limited. We are currently booking 1 year in advance for bear season! Black bears can be seen occasionally, all summer long.
- June 8 to June 30 - Nightly accommodation available. Booking a package is not necessary (though we do recommend booking the Bella Coola Explorer to get the most out of your visit...our guides know the best spots!)
- July 1 to August 31 - Accommodations are reserved for guests booking the Bella Coola Explorer (i.e. we do not offer "accommodation only" rates at this time of year)
- September 1 to October 16 - Accommodations are reserved for guests booking the Grizzly Bear Safari package only (i.e. we do not offer "accommodation only" rates at this time of year)
- Chalets do not have cooking facilities
For employment inquires, please do not use the form below, instead go to the Employment page.
Toll Free Canada / USA: 1.877.982.2407
To get the latest information....and see photos of the latest Grizzly Bear sightings, follow us on any of these social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest, Google+, Flikr, YouTube and Vimeo.