Visiting Tweedsmuir Park Lodge will be an unforgettable adventure, and it is important to ensure you plan accordingly so that you can maximize your experience. Even traveling to Bella Coola is an adventure, so spend some time planning how to get here, and review what to bring carefully so you come well prepared. The links in the menu bar on the left will help you in to pack appropriately as well as outlining the terms of your registration.
See you soon!
Please note that we do not accept liability where the cause of a failure in your holiday arrangements is due to unusual or unforseeable circumstances or events which neither we, nor our servants, agents or suppliers could have anticipated or avoided even with the exercise of all due care.
Tweedsmuir Park Lodge does not carry health, life or injury insurance for our guests. We therefore recommend you carry the following:
- Trip Cancellation Insurance. In view of our cancellation policy, we strongly recommend that all our guests purchase holiday cancellation insurance.
- Extended Medical Insurance. Your medical insurance should cover you for life and health care risks while in Canada, and in addition should provide for transport to your home country if you reside outside of Canada.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance. In the case of injury, air ambulance expenses will be charged to the injured party.
- Personal Property Insurance. Insure your personal belongings against loss. Your homeowner's insurance may not be enough. Be sure that this insurance covers you while you are in Canada.
- We strongly recommend you purchase cancellation insurance. We recommend Lifestyle Financial to ensure you are properly covered.