Bella Coola Getaway with FREE accommodation
SPECIAL OFFER: ENJOY A BELLA COOLA GETAWAY & GET A 3RD NIGHT FOR FREE!
You've always want to explore Bella Coola...or you've thought of coming back for another visit...well, we are offering a FREE night of accommodation for early summer, so make your Bella Coola getaway dream become a reality!
Our lodge is located in Tweedsmuir Park, the largest protected park in British Columbia. The following are some of the fantastic wilderness experiences guests can enjoy;
- Grizzly Bear Viewing in one of the Healthiest Grizzly Bear Populations in the World! - Located in the Great Bear Rainforest, our award-wining tours enable guests to observe grizzlies from non-motorized boats on the Atnarko river, or our bear naturalists can take you to look for grizzlies by a Nature Walk. In addition, our lodge has its own private Wildlife Viewing Station! Note: this offer is for dates before our official bear viewing season. Bears can occassionally be spotted throughout summer, however sightings are not nearly as common in June as in September and October. We STRONGLY suggest if your primary goal is to see bears, you visit us in bear season (September and October. See our blog for the top reasons to visit in October).
- Scenic River Drifts - Guided river drifts. Our rafts and McKenzie drift boats do not use a motor, therefore the silence offers the opportunity for viewing wildlife up close and personal (bears, eagles, fish, birds, wolves, deer etc)
- Guided Fly Fishing - Drifting down the Atnarko in our McKenzie river boats, we stop at all the best fishing holes along the way, fishing for King Salmon and Trout
- Heli Fishing – like the above, but we can use a helicopter to access very remote rivers and lakes! There’s a great article here: http://flipmag.mountainlifemag.ca/cm/2011-summer/#/glory-holes-and-helicopters/
- Guided Nature Walks - Extraordinary walking tours in the Bella Coola Valley. From alpine to ocean, and old growth forest to volcano, these eco-escapes are ideal for all ages and abilities
- Heli Hiking - Our helicopter adventures are designed to accommodate many different levels of fitness and interest. From short leisurely walks to long strenuous hikes, where even ropes may be needed, each of our hikes has one goal in common. This goal is to expose our guests to wild and beautiful places that would otherwise be inaccessible.
- Valley Tours - Explore the local geography and the culture of the Nuxalk First Nations people. Stops can include the ancient petroglyphs, the harbour, and Walker Island Park……
- Bird Watching - Warblers, Ptarmigans, Water Dippers, Bald Eagles, Hummingbirds, Owls, Falcons, Hawks and Kingfishers can be spotted in and around the lodge and park…..
The Deal: Book our Bella Coola Getaway Package and get a 3rd night of accommodation for FREE! The package includes daily hot or continental breakfast and 3 nights of accommodation for the price of 2! Accommodation is in a Fisherman's cabin.
Offer Dates: May 30 - June 29, 2014
Rates: based on double occupancy
May 30 - June 29: $253 per person plus tax
Accommodation is in a Fisherman's cabin which has 2 rooms; a queen bed in one room, and a set of bunks in the other room (note: bunks are NOT suitable for adults). You may choose to upgrade to another chalet type. Upgrade rates are (per night);
Hillary Chalet: $30(1 x queen bed, not on main lawn. Sir Edmund stayed in this cabin!)
Cougar: $40 (2 x queens)
Loft Chalet: $60 (1 x queen on ground level, 1 x double and 1 x single in loft)
Grizzly Log Cabin: $80 (1 x king sized bed)
Extra person in chalet: $114 plus tax (includes accommodation and breakfast for the 3 nights)
Fine Print: Based on Double Occupancy. Subject to availability. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.