Indulge in Healthy Gourmet Meals
Note: There are no other restaurants or stores near the lodge. The closest is about 45 minutes away.
We serve an international style cuisine, with a West Coast twist. All meals are served in the main dining room of the lodge and are by reservation (250 982 2407). To compliment your meal there is a well stocked wine cellar with a special focus on New World wines from British Columbia's best vineyards.
The chef will post the featured menu for that day in the morning. Due to the small and intimate size of our facility there is just the one set choice. However, care and attention are given to special dietary needs and preferences. Anybody with allergies, a unique diet, or a simple yearning for something not on the menu, please inform the chef at that time so an alternative meal can be arranged.
Breakfast - Served between 8am & 9am
Breakfast includes your choice of items from a buffet cereal bar, locally made jams, jellies and marmalades, seasonal fruit, fresh baked items, juices, coffee, and a hot plate from the kitchen based on fresh farm eggs from our neighbours down the valley.
Lunch - Served at 1pm by request only
Packed, picnic lunches are a favourite with our adventure clients busy and on the go exploring the valley. Lunches can include sandwiches, soup, energy bars, and fresh fruit. Of course, lunch can also be requested to be served in the dining room of the lodge.
Dinner - Served at 7pm by reservation only
Dinner is the main meal of the day at the lodge and our chefs go all out to make something special every night. All meals incorporate locally grown, fresh organic produce, and herbs from the kitchen garden add fresh daily accents to each plate served. Seafood is also supplied locally and is caught wild in the waters off Bella Coola.
If you would like to have dinner at our lodge and are not staying with us, please phone (250) 982 2407 to make a reservation.
Rates (+tax) - Summer 2014
- Breakfast - $18 for a continental breakfast
- Breakfast - $25 for a hot breakfast including juice and coffee
- Lunch - $25 includes juices and drinks. Served in the Lodge dining room
- Lunch - $16 Packed Lunch for takeaway. Sandwich, drink and treats (cookies/muesli bar/chocolate)
- Dinner - $56 3 course set menu, includes non-alcoholic drinks (note: we are able to cater to special diets, gluten-free, lactose intolerant etc. Please let us know in advance)
- Meal Plan - $106pp - Hot & Continental Breakfast, your choice of Lunch in the Lodge or a Packed Lunch to take with you, 3 Course Dinner, plus Afternoon Snacks and unlimited soda, coffee and tea!
**Special Offer** - Book your meals when you make your accommodation reservation and get a 10% discount on your Meal Plan (ie save $10.60 per person per day)! This offer is only valid when paying the full accommodation rate.