Summer Helicopter Skiing
The Ultimate Heli Skiing Experience
The most exclusive heli skiing tours of all. It's your experience...you decide! Small groups, private helicopters and luxury wilderness lodging.
Luxury Wilderness Resort
A heli skiing vacation at Tweedsmuir Park Lodge immerses you in a week-long wilderness resort experience like none other. Fully-catered lodging in the historic lodge and adjacent chalets compliment Private and Semi-Private heli skiing and boarding options by daytime.
Don't Miss a Day
Our goal is to have you heliskiing the day of your arrival and the day of your departure - a rare treat you are unlikely to find elsewhere, maximizing your vacation time.
Just You and Your Friends
The peak winter months at Tweedsmuir are reserved for week-long Private and Semi-Private tours for small groups of heli skiing connoisseurs like you and your friends. This is as good as it gets, taking full advantage of heli time and terrain - just you and your buddies, a helicopter, and our entire heli-skiing tenure (over 2.64 million acres)! The watchwords are privacy and exclusivity.
7-Day Private & Semi Private Tours: 8 possible heliski days - 6 days plus 2 half days
Our jet powered A-Star B2 helicopter will fly with one group for a private and only two groups for a semi-private. We bill the helicopter time on an hourly basis (flight time only). As a result there is no waiting time between runs, and guests will be able to design their own heli-skiing experience. Maybe you want to maximize your vertical, perhaps lunch at ocean-side hot springs or explore the full extent of our terrain.
Private groups are for 4 to 5 people and include eight hours of flying time. The semi private tours are ideal for a group of 8 to 10 and include 14 hours of flying time.
Get More information
For more information on heliskiing in Bella Coola, our various programs, our three bases of operation, our helicopters, and on our guide service, please visit our sister website www.bellacoolaheliskiing.com
Rates & Dates
|Dec 26 - Jan 2||$91,880||$54,880|
|Jan 30-Feb 6||$106,880||$66,880|
|Feb 27-Mar 6||$106,880||$66,880|
|Mar 27 - Apr 3||$106,880||$66,880|
|Apr 3 - 10||$106,880||$66,880|
|Apr 10 - 17||$99,880||$60,880|
|Apr 17 - 24||$91,880||$54,880|
We only charge for actual heliskiing flight time and not for the transfer from the hangar to the lodge.
All prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD). Tax rates are 2.5% for International guests & 5% for Canadian residents. Single Occupancy is available on request and is $115 CAD per night.
- Flight from Vancouver to Bella Coola return
- Ground transport in the Bella Coola valley
- Private - 8 hrs flying time for every helicopter load (groups of 4 or 5)
- Semi-Private - 14 hrs flying time per group for the two heli loads
- 8 possible ski days
- 7 nights accommodation at Tweedsmuir Park Lodge (double occupancy)
- 3 meals daily plus hors d'oeuvres and snacks
- Certified Guides
- All safety equipment (including SnowPulse airbags)
- Ski equipment
What to Bring
What to Bring
Here is a quick list to help you remember all the things that will make your trip comfortable. Remember that many thin layers are much more versatile than one or two heavy ones. The weather in our coastal mountains can change quickly and you will want to be able to take off a layer or add one when you are out skiing or riding. The guy in the one-piece down suite will be hating life when the sun comes out...
Outerwear & Accessories
- Sun glasses
- Thin under layers
- Medium inner layer (vest)
- Thick inner layer of fleece
- Gloves or mitts
- Outer jacket
- Long Underwear
- Ski pants
- Ski socks (several Pairs)
- Valid Passport
- Fishing rod – we supply fishing gear but you can bring your own rod if you want.
- Note Book and Pen
- Cash – there are no bank machines at the lodge but there are in the town of Hagensborg 35 minutes from the lodge. We accept CDN or US cash and MasterCard or Visa credit cards
- Ski/Snowboard Boots
- Skis (if you are bringing your own)
- Poles (if you choose to bring your own)
- Comfortable clothes to hang out in
- Flip Flops are popular now
- Hiking Shoes/boots
- Swim Suit
- Sun Screen
- Chap Stick with sunscreen in it
- Tooth Paste
- Tooth Brush
- Contact Lenses or eye glasses (bring extra set)
- Prescription medications
- Shaving Items