Grizzly and Polar Bears of Canada Safari
Grizzly& Polar Bars of Canada
What do you get when you combine a safari in remote regions with the highest concentration of grizzly bears and polar bears in the world? You get face time with the top of the food chain in the spectacular wilds of Canada and epic life defining moments!
This experience has been created by two of Canada’s elite eco-travel outfitters with luxury lodges in the most pristine regions of Canada. Tweedsmuir Park Lodge and Churchill Wild have been providing exceptional guest experiences for the discerning traveller for over 20 years, and both host safaris that are recognized as Canadian Signature Experiences.
Recognized worldwide as an elite must-do experience, Churchill Wild provides safe on-the-ground encounters with the magnificent polar bears and other rare arctic wildlife such as arctic foxes, wolves, moose, and a remarkable variety of birds that nest in the remote reaches of the arctic. Enjoy fine dining from the warmth of your Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge home and stay alert for a brilliant display of Aurora Borealis. Touch the arctic and be forever changed.
Tweedsmuir Park Lodge
Home of the Grizzly Bears! Tweedsmuir Park Lodge, located amongst the fjords and pristine rivers of Bella Coola, British Columbia, offers the best in small group grizzly bear viewing with a strong environmental theme. The most luxurious lodge in the region, and member of TripAdvisor's Top 20 Small Hotels (Canada), guests stay in private timber chalets, near rivers teeming with trout and salmon.
Join the next adventure of the Grizzly & Polar Bears of Canada Safari for this exclusive wildlife viewing and photographing opportunity – it is not to be missed!
Rates & Dates
The Grizzly and Polar Bears of Canada Safari is available exclusively in September. Please inquire for specific dates. Limited departures are available so book early!
9 night package from $9,975.00 per person
(6 nights Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge and 3 nights Tweedsmuir Park Lodge)
10 night package from $10,675.00 per person
(6 nights Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge and 4 nights Tweedsmuir Park Lodge)
11 night package from $11,375.00 per person
(6 nights Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge, 5 nights Tweedsmuir Park Lodge including helicopter tour)
Please note that package prices are based on 2014 rates and are subject to change for 2015. All prices are based on double occupancy, are in CAD (Canadian Dollars) and do not include tax.
Nanuk Polar Bear Lodge
- Return airfare from Winnipeg to Gillam and out to our Lodge
- All necessary ground transfers
- Four nights at the Lodge, two nights in Winnipeg
- Five breakfasts, five lunches, four dinners
- All activities & guide services while at the Lodge
Tweedsmuir Park Lodge
- Accommodation in beautiful timber chalets at Tweedsmuir Park Lodge (based on double occupancy)
- All meals: Hot & Continental Breakfast, Lunch in the Lodge or Packed Lunch out in the field, 3 Course Dinner, plus Afternoon Snacks and unlimited soda, coffee and tea!
- All guided activities
- All tours are PRIVATE: it is your tour, we won’t put you with others (as long as you pre-book)! Small groups are the best way to experience the wonders of British Columbia!
- Experienced guides, certified by the Commercial Bear Viewing Association
- Entrance fees to parks
- All ground transportation, including airport or ferry pick-up and drop-off!
- Transfers between Lodges
- Any additional hotel stays needed between tours
What to Bring